Easter is a significant Christian holiday that celebrates the third day of Jesus Christ’s crucifixion, when he rose from the dead. Christians observe Easter as a joyful holiday because it signifies God’s salvific plan for humanity as a whole and the fulfillment of Old Testament prophecies. In honoring the Restoration of Jesus, Easter likewise commends the loss of death and the expectation of salvation. Easter is an appropriate time to commemorate Jesus’ decision to give up his own life. Here are some of the best places to visit on Easter. Get travel deals for spring on Online Flight Booking and reasonable offers at booking your stays in Budget Hotels.
Since Easter is quickly approaching, why not take advantage of the warm weather for a fun spring holiday getaway? Traveling at this time of year is ideal, and you might be able to save money by staying in a cheap hotel. When you travel in the spring, not only are there fewer people and the weather is nicer, but you also get to see some particularly stunning scenery, like lush meadows, powerfully flowing waterfalls, and brilliantly blooming flowers. Here we have some of the best places to visit on Easter.
Visit us to book your cheap flight tickets now and get best Easter weekend travel deals to enjoy the most comfortable travel during this special time of the year.
Italy, a country in Europe with a long coastline along the Mediterranean, has had a significant impact on Western culture and cuisine. The Vatican, iconic works of art, and ancient ruins are all located in Rome, the capital. Because of its stunning springtime scenery and moderately warm temperatures, it is one of the most popular Easter travel destinations. With less crowd and lower costs you can easily get cheap hotels and can enjoy every beautiful place there. Easter Monday, also known as La Pasquetta, is a national holiday on which you can attend some fascinating celebrations. The Scoppio del Carro, or Explosion of the Cart, in front of the Duomo in Florence, is one of Easter’s most bizarre events.
Get exclusive deals on Budget Hotels in Italy and best travel deals on best international Flights to Italy.
Some of the best places to visit on Easter in Italy are –
- Rome – This place offers so many beautiful places to offer during this Season. Rome is beautiful all year round, but its glitz in the spring is impossible to describe. The breath-taking Rose Garden with more than 1100 species of roses from all over the world is a must visit place in Italy in spring season. Also, the Colosseum of Rome is one such place that you cannot ever miss. You can visit so many famous churches of Rome like St. Peter’s Basilica, Basilica of St. John Lateran, Basilica of St. Mary Major, and many more.
- Venice – Venice is also known as the floating city because it is built on more than 100 small islands. The only way to travel in this city is through canals. And if you really want to explore this city, just hire a ferry and take a tour to world-famous places of Venice. Also, the city has so many picturesque destinations and spots, so just don’t forget clicking yourself in a beautiful dress. Visit the St. Mark’s Square, which is one of the most incredible squares in the world with a pleasant stroll across bridges and small canals. Rise through the Grand Canal, which is one of the most iconic spot in Venice with gorgeous palaces on both the sides. The Rialto Bridge, Doge’s Palace, Basilica Di San Marco and the list never ends, this city has so much to offer during Easter and Spring season.
- Modena – Modena is a city in Italy’s Emilia-Romagna district. It is well-known for its balsamic vinegar, opera history, and sports cars made by Ferrari and Lamborghini. The Enzo Ferrari Museum has displays on the life and work of the vehicle planner, his experience growing up home, in addition to notable models in a modern structure. The Estense Gallery, built into the Museum Palace in the 18th century, houses a Bernini bust and works by Tintoretto and Correggio. Also, this city is one of the best places to watch cherry-blossoms. One of the main pillars of Italian cuisine and wine is Modena, along with Bologna, which is nearby.
Book your cheap flight tickets to Italy to get great flight deals and cheap hotels.
Traveling in the springtime can be energizing and magical. But what could be more better than the springs of the United States. From the California beaches to Colorado Mountains and to the beautiful Cherry Blossoms of Washington, you can visit so many places here.
Get exclusive deals on Budget Hotels in USA and best travel deals on best international Flights to USA.
Some of the best places to visit on Easter in USA are –
- Washington – Spring is indeed the best season to visit Washington and the city remains crowded throughout the season. Being the capital of USA, the city lies on the Potomac River. It is marked by imposing neoclassical buildings and monuments, including the famous ones that house the three branches of the federal government: the White House, Capitol, and Supreme Court. It also has famous museums and places for the performing arts, like the Kennedy Center. Rolling Easter eggs on the White House lawn is one of the country’s well-known Easter customs. From Smithsonian’s National Zoo to museums, you can visit so many places covered in pink with the beautiful Cherry Blossoms in Washington. Visit the Skagit Valley which is full of colorful Tulip flowers.
- Michigan – Michigan is a state which is situated in the Great Lakes region of upper midwestern US. It has so many beautiful beaches and flower gardens that are must visit. Go to Palms Book State Park to enjoy the raft ride across the lake or go on a hike around Tahquamenon Falls. Enjoy the sunset boat rides in Charlevoix and explore the unique Mushroom Houses and Castle Farm Gardens in the spring weather of Michigan. Also, do visit the traditional Tulip festival of Holland.
- California – How can you forget to visit California and that too during Easter when Spring enhances the beauty and serenity of this place. With beautiful beaches and palm trees on both sides of the road, California offers you so many places to enjoy on Easter weekend. The city organizes a Wildflower Festival every spring to celebrate the Coachella Valley’s vibrant colors, which you would definitely not want to miss. You can even go to Joshua Tree National Park which is famous for its odd-looking Joshua trees.
Book your cheap flight tickets to USA to get great flight deals and cheap hotels.
The Netherlands has a number of famous places. Amsterdam, the capital, is home to the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Gallery and the house where Jewish diarist Anne Plain stowed away during WWII. From the city’s 17th-century “Golden Age,” there are still canal-side mansions and numerous works by artists like Rembrandt and Vermeer. The Zaanse Schans is no longer considered a hidden gem because everyone is familiar with Amsterdam, its beautiful flower fields, and the remarkable Kinderdijk windmills. Also, you can discover the world-famous icons such as – bulb fields, cheese markets, windmills, wooden shoes, Amsterdam’s canals, Old Masters’ masterpieces, Delft Blue earthenware, innovative water management, and millions of bicycles. However, there is a lot more to see and do in the Netherlands.
Get exclusive deals on Budget Hotels in Netherlands and best travel deals on best international Flights to Netherlands.
Some of the best places to visit on Easter in Netherlands are –
- Amsterdam – Amsterdam, the capital of Netherlands has so many beautiful canals to visit. In the spring, the season with the least downpour, days are getting longer with more daylight and temperatures are gradually rising. All of this makes Amsterdam a good choice for a spring trip. Netherlands is the country of windmills and visiting these sights takes you back to the past. Visit the Windmill van Sloten and Riekermolen mill for the amazing experience. Keukenhof – also known as the “Garden of Europe” is the world’s largest flower garden where 7 million bulbs are planted each year to make the flowers full bloom for the Keukenhof Tulip Festival. Go for the Open Canal Boat Tours along the famous canals like Herrengracht, Prinsengracht, and Keisersgracht.
- Alkmaar – Alkmaar – the quintessential Dutch Town has plenty of places to visit on Easter. Visit the 700-year old famous Cheese Market in Alkmaar which is a unique place to visit. The city is bit too cheesy due to the Dutch culture that remained here for years. And that’s the reason the city has a Cheese Museum too, that gives you the insights of cheese-making history. Just a few blocks from the Dutch Market Cheese Factory, lies the National Beer Museum. Indeed, this city has so many weird things to exhibit. The trip to Alkmaar is incomplete without the canal rides in Amsterdam style.
- Volendam – Volendam is a 14th-century-old fishing town which is popular for its beautiful scenery and is the most charming villages of Europe. Visit the Anne Frank House to know her life history. Visit the Van Gogh Museum to view some of the groundbreaking paintings he created in the 19th century. reasons to travel to Amsterdam in spring. Visit the Rijksmuseum to browse millions of art works and historical objects. After a long day of sightseeing, enjoy a meal or just a drink while people-watching in the bustling Leidseplein’s many delights. The area is crowded with people congregating on the terraces of the bars and restaurants during the warmer months. The harbor of Volendam, a historic fishing village, is the most lively spot in the area.
Book your cheap flight tickets to Netherlands to get great flight deals and cheap hotels.
France is one of the best place to visit during Spring. With pleasant weather and mild temperature, France remains less-crowded and cheap as compared to other seasons. The climate of the spring in France varies greatly by region: The weather is mild and beautiful in the spring in Nice and the French Riviera, but temperatures in Alsace range from 5 to 18 degrees. Snow is as yet present in the rocky pieces of the country, especially in the Alps and the Pyrenees.
Get exclusive deals on Budget Hotels in France and best travel deals on best international Flights to France.
Some of the best places to visit on Easter in France are –
- Paris – The romantic city of Paris is always the best idea to visit when you’re in France, after all it has so many places to visit and the beauty of the city just enhance more in Spring. Locals get excited about flower shows, festivals, street fairs, and outdoor flea markets when spring arrives. The city parks and the Parisian bistros are additionally extraordinary spots to be in springtime in France. Visit the Eiffel Tower and look through the city covered with beautiful pink cherry blossoms. At this time of year, when sunlight pours in, the stained glass windows inside Notre Dame and nearby Sainte-Chapelle shine like diamonds. Cool down thereafter with une glace (a frozen yogurt) from Paris’ most renowned frozen yogurt producer, Berthillon.
- Loire Valley – While spring shows up, the shocking Loire Valley is loaded up with languid towns that are de-defrosting from winter’s chill, while grape plantation buds are starting to explode and wildflowers spring up along the banks of the stream. Numerous historic chateaux, including Chambord and Amboise Castle, the magnificent Chartres Cathedral, and a wide variety of diverse wildlife make the region famous. If you want to make the most of the beautiful weather, riverboat tours are also available. Some of the famous places in Loire Valley are – Chateau De Chambord, Chateau De Chenonceau, etc.
- French Riviera – The French Riviera in the spring is stunning, with temperatures often exceeding 20 degrees Celsius beginning in May. The best way to see everything that the French Riviera has to offer is on a road trip. The sensational shoreline is home to vivid coastline towns, ridge towns with all encompassing ocean perspectives, and tasty local food. The glamorous cities of Cannes and Nice, as well as the pretty cliffside villages of Eze and Saint-Paul-de-Vence, are the most well-known attractions on the French Riviera. However, there are many other beautiful places to visit on the Riviera that don’t attract as many tourists.
Book your cheap flight tickets to France to get great flight deals and cheap hotels.
England is one of the world’s most beautiful countries. After a long winter, spring is a beautiful time to visit the UK because it brings new flowers, greenery, and warmer weather. There is something for everyone at the numerous attractions and activities that are available. The UK has a lot to offer in the spring, from the countryside’s rolling hills to the bustling cities.
Get exclusive deals on Budget Hotels in England and best travel deals on best international Flights to England.
Some of the best places to visit on Easter in England are –
- Cambridge – On the River Cam in eastern England, Cambridge is one of the most visited cities in the United Kingdom. Cambridge boasts one of England’s greatest concentrations of preserved historic buildings, highlighting the city’s romantic and medieval atmosphere. The Fitzwilliam Museum’s charming view of Kings College, the Cambridge Cemetery, including Jesus Green and Midsummer Common, Sheep’s Green, Lammas Land, Christ’s Pieces, and Parker’s Piece, as well as the University Botanic Gardens, which have been extensively developed and expanded through ongoing improvements to the Backs, are all worth visiting.
- Cornwall – The stunning coastal landscapes, historic mining towns, and vibrant surfing culture of this southwestern county are what make it so popular. Walk through the beautiful Coast Path and visit the gardens of Cornwall with daffodils and the beautiful white flowers of wild garlic and bluebells. Visit the Scilly Isles
- London – Even though London welcomes visitors throughout the year, but the Easter weekend and the spring season is quite special in the city. Enjoy the Cruise ride on the water of Thames from Westminster to Greenwich. Rise the London Eye and witness the beautiful skyline of London and the breath-taking sunset in the evening. From palaces to museums and the Big Ben, this city offers you so much. Visit the Kew Gardens and the Natural History Museum.
Book your cheap flight tickets to England to get great flight deals and cheap hotel.