Travel with Your Group…
Terms and Conditions for Group Booking Eligibility:
- Available for groups of 10 or more traveling to and from the same place.
- Groups can book up to 11 months in advance to get the best lowest discounted group fares.
- There are no minimum or maximum stay requirements.
- Any type of groups traveling together e.g., religious groups, school groups, incentives groups, etc.
- Individual Bookings cannot be categorized as Group Bookings if booked and paid separately.
- All passengers must fly from the same origin city to the same destination to qualify for a group booking or group rates.
- It is not possible to separate passengers flying to different destinations.
- Any offered fare will no longer be available if the group total falls below 10.
Payment Requirements for Group Bookings:
- To book a group reservation, we require a 20-30% deposit.
- The deposit for group bookings is non-refundable.
- We cannot guarantee the group prices and the amount of the deposit until we receive the group deposit money.
- If a group fails to pay the outstanding total before the due date for their final payment. In that case, the group deposit would be forfeited.
Validity of Group Fare Quote-
- A group quotation is only valid for 48-72 hours after it is given by CheapairticketUSA. Group fares will no longer be valid after this time frame.
- Before paying the group deposit, the group leader must sign the group booking contract.
- The company required the full deposit amount 48-72 hours after we issued it.
- Quotations are provided 2 days or less before flight departure: the normal booking policy applies as per the CheapairticketUSA Terms and Conditions of Carriage, with payment as per the ticketing time limit.
- Quotations are provided 3 to 14 days before flight departure of the first leg of travel and are valid for 24 hours from the time of the quote.
- Quotations provided 15 days or more prior to flight departure of the first leg of travel are valid for 7 days from the date of quote, or 14 days before departure, whichever comes first.
- Quotes are supplied two days or fewer before flight departure: the standard booking procedure as outlined in the CheapairticketUSA Terms and Conditions of Carriage applies, with payment due within the ticketing time restriction.
- Quotes are issued 3 to 14 days before the first leg of travel and are valid for 24 hours from the time of the quote.
- Quotes provided 15 days or more before the first leg of travel plane departure is valid for 7 days from the date of quotation or 14 days before departure, whichever comes first.
Payment Due Dates:
- The company demanded the full deposit amount 48-72 hours after we issued it.
- The final group payment should be made in full at least 45 days before the group’s departure date.
- Group Bookings made within two days of the first date of travel: full payment is required immediately to secure the seats and quoted fare in the form of a Booking.
- If a quote is requested 3 to 7 days before the initial day of travel, full payment is due within 24 hours to secure the seats and quoted fare as a booking.
- If the price is requested between 8 and 14 days before the first day of travel, full payment is due no later than 7 days before the flight. Failure to settle within the required time frame will result in the booking being cancelled and the deposit being forfeited.
- To avoid the credit card cost, we propose making the group deposit or final group payment via bank deposit or online wire transfer. Just to avoid the 3% credit card or debit card transaction fee.
Policy on Passengers’ Names for Group Bookings:
- We need the passenger list at least 45 days before travel. CheapairticketUSA must have the names of all visitors travelling in the group. Failure to comply may result in denied boarding, and CheapairticketUSA maintains the right to cancel the non-refundable reservation.
- Passengers’ names should match those on their travel documents, which they will carry with them on the trip. Incorrect names will prevent them from boarding the plane. and CheapairticketUSA will not be held liable for the same.
- Any spelling errors, such as one or two letters, can be corrected if you (the group leader) notify us two weeks in advance.
Following the booking:
- Any date changes will result in airline change costs, as well as discrepancies in tickets and taxes, which must be paid by the group leader.
- Additional guests may be added to an existing reservation at the corresponding fare and subject to seat availability. There are payment deadlines.
- In any instance, reducing the group size will result in the forfeiture of those guests’ deposits or airline fees. Group fares have some restrictions and are often non-refundable.
- As stated in the Terms and Conditions of Carriage, a 100% penalty applies for cancellations and no-shows, as well as being denied boarding owing to a lack of travel documents or being a late arrival, resulting in loss of the booking and no reimbursement provided to the visitor.
No-shows and cancellations:
- No-shows are not eligible for refunds, and the booking is forfeited.
- Credit vouchers from the airline are not accepted.
- If a passenger fails to appear for his or her flight, the ticket will be forfeited, and you will be required to purchase the entire replacement ticket to complete your trip.
Allowance for Checked Baggage:
- Carry-on (cabin) luggage is allowed.
- Group pricing quotes do not include checked baggage or any additional services. However, the necessary fees and charges must be paid.
- Seating for the group will be provided at no cost and will be distributed to the group leader at the time of tick
- The complete group, which includes all visitors travelling as part of the group, must be at the airport and check in three hours before departure.
- Each traveller must check in separately (guests cannot check in on behalf of one another).
- Pre-seating is available prior to departure for a fee per person, per sector, as detailed in our Fees & Charges.
- For general terms governing check-in and boarding requirements, terms and conditions, please see CheapairticketUSA Terms and Conditions of Carriage.
Pack your bags. We’re going on vacation!