1. Welcome to CheapairticketUSA.com.
Please be informed that the www.cheapairticketusa.com website is operated by CheapairticketUSA.
Personal information is any information that can be used to identify a living person (or that and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage information is automatically gathered from the service’s infrastructure or from users of the service (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile).
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various service providers to process your data more effectively.
A data subject is any living individual who is the subject of personal data. The user is the individual using our service. The user corresponds to the data subject, who is the subject of personal data.
3. Information Collection and Use:
To better serve you and provide for your needs, we gather a variety of information from you.
4. Data Collection Types
When using our service, we may require you to send us certain personally identifying information (also known as “Personal Data”) that can be used to get in touch with or identify you. Among other things, personally identifiable information can be:
- Email address
- Including first and last names
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, and ZIP or Postal Code
- Utilization and Cookie Data
With your Data, we might get in touch with you and send you newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, or other material that might be of interest to you. By clicking the unsubscribe link in any of these communications from us, you can choose not to receive them all.
5. Usage Data
We may also gather data from your browser whenever you use any device to use our service or when you visit our site (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data might contain particulars like the Internet Protocol address (IP address) of your computer, the kind and version of your browser, the pages of our Service that you visit, when and how long you spend on those pages, specific device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
When you use a device to access the Service, this Usage Data may contain details on the model of the device you use, its unique ID, its IP address, its operating system, the kind of Internet browser you use, other diagnostic data, and its unique device identifiers.
6. Data From Tracking Cookies:
We track user behavior on our Service using cookies and other tracking technologies, and we save some data.
Cookies are little data files that may contain an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are little text files that a website sends to your browser and stores there. Beacons, tags, and scripts are just a few of the tracking technologies used to gather data, track users, and analyze and enhance our service.
You can tell your browser to always reject cookies or to let you know when one is being sent. But you might not be able to utilize all our Services if you refuse to accept cookies.
Some instances of cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: To run our Service, we rely on session cookies.
- Preference Cookies: We utilize preference cookies to keep track of your choices and different settings.
- Security Cookies: We employ cookies for security.
- Cookies for advertising purposes: Cookies for advertising purposes are used to deliver advertisements to you that may be pertinent to you and your interests.
7. Other Information:
While using our Service, we may additionally gather the following data: sex, age, date of birth, place of birth, passport information, citizenship, registration at the place of residence, and actual address; telephone number (work, mobile); details of documents pertaining to education, qualification, professional training, employment agreements, non-disclosure agreements; information on bonuses and remuneration; and details pertaining to marital status, family members, social security (or other) information.
8. Using Data:
The information is used by CheapairticketUSA in several ways, including:
- to let you know when our service has changed.
- to make it possible for you to take part in our Service’s interactive features at your leisure.
- to provide customer service.
- to compile research or user data so that we can enhance our Service.
- to track how our Service is being used.
- to find, stop, and fix technical problems.
- to fulfill any other purpose, you request.
- to fulfill our commitments and uphold our rights under any agreements we may have with you, including those pertaining to billing and collection.
- to send you notifications regarding your account and/or subscription, such as expiration and renewal alerts, notifications, email instructions, etc.
- to send you news, exclusive deals, and general details of further products, services, and events we provide that are comparable to those you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have chosen not to receive such information.
- in any further manner we specify when you submit the information.
- for any other reason with your permission.
9. Archiving of Data:
Your Information will only be kept by us for as long as it is required for the goals outlined in this privacy statement. If it’s necessary for us to keep your data to abide by the law, for instance, we will do so. We will also save your data to settle disputes and uphold our legal agreements and policies.
Usage Data will also be kept by us for internal analysis needs. Usage Data is typically held for less time. Nevertheless, it may be kept longer if necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, or enhance the performance of our Service.
10. Exchange of Data:
Your data, including Personal Data, might be moved to and kept on computers situated outside of your state, province, nation, or another governmental jurisdiction where the data protection rules might be different from those of your jurisdiction.
Please be aware that if you choose to send information to us while residing outside of the United States, we will transfer and handle your data there, including any Personal Data.
11. Data Disclosure:
We may divulge the following personal data that you give us or that we collect.
12. Law Enforcement Disclosure:
In some cases, we may have to reveal your Information to comply with legal obligations or to meet legitimate government requests.
Business transaction: –
- Your Personal Data might be transferred in the event that we or one of our subsidiaries engages in a merger, acquisition, or asset sale.
- Other instances. We might also reveal your information to our affiliates and subsidiaries.
- To subcontractors, service providers, and other external parties that we employ to help our business.
- For the aim of including your company’s logo on our website, to satisfy the request you make.
- For any additional reason that we reveal when you give us information with your permission in any other circumstances.
- If we feel that disclosing the information is required or appropriate will help us safeguard the Company’s rights, our customers’ property, or other people’s safety.
13. Protection of Data:
We care about the safety of your information but keep in mind that no form of electronic data storage or transfer over the Internet is 100% safe. While we try to protect your Personal Data with commercially reasonable measures, we cannot provide perfect assurance of security.
14. Your General Data Protection Regulation Data Protection Rights (GDPR):
The GDPR protects your rights to data privacy if you live in the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA).
We strive to take all necessary steps to give you the ability to update, modify, delete, or restrict how your personal data is used.
Email us at [email protected] if you would like to know what personal information, we have about you and to request that it be deleted from our systems.
The following data protection rights may apply to you in specific situations:
- the right to get access to, amend, or remove the data we have about you.
- the right to make corrections. If any information provided to you is incorrect or lacking, you have the right to have it corrected.
- the ability to disagree. You have the right to regulate how we use your personal data and the right to object to its use. You have the right to ask us to limit how we use your personal information.
- the ability to transfer info. You are entitled to receive a copy of your personal information in a structured, machine-readable format.
- the right to revoke the agreement. Also, you have the freedom to revoke your consent at any moment when we use it to handle your personal data.
Note that before responding to such inquiries, we might require you to prove your identity. Note that without some required data, we might not be able to provide the Service.
You have the right to file a complaint with a data protection authority regarding the way we collected and used your personal information. Please get in touch with your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area for additional details (EEA).
15. Your California Privacy Protection Act Data Protection Rights (CalOPPA):
CalOPPA is the first state law in the country to mandate the posting of a privacy statement on commercial websites and online services. The law’s reach extends well beyond California, requiring anyone or any organization operating websites in the United States (or perhaps the entire world) that collect personally identifiable information from California consumers to post a clear privacy statement on their website, specifying the information being collected and the people with whom it will be shared, and to abide by this statement.
CalOPPA claims that we concur with the following: –
- Visitors to our site can browse anonymously.
- Users can update their personal data by sending an email to [email protected].
Our “Do Not Track” Signals Policy:
- When a browser mechanism for Do Not Track is in place, we respect it and do not track, place cookies, or use advertising.
- If you don’t want to be tracked by websites, you can tell websites using the Do Not Track preference in your web browser.
- Visiting your browser’s Preferences or Settings page will allow you to enable or disable Do Not Track.
16. Your California Consumer Privacy Act Data Protection Rights (CCPA):
You have the right to know what information we have about you, request its deletion, and request that it not be sold (shared) if you live in California. To exercise your rights under data protection, you can contact us and make the following requests:
- What private data we may hold about you? If you request it, we’ll get back to you with:
- The kind of personal data about you that we have gathered.
- the kind of sources that we use to gather your personal data.
- The commercial or business reason for gathering or selling your personal information.
- the kind of outside parties we share personal information with.
- the exact personal data that we have gathered about you.
- a list of the kinds of personal data we have sold, along with the classification of any other business we may have done so. We will let you know if we have not sold your personal information.
Please be aware that you have the right to request this information from us up to twice in a rolling 12-month period. When you submit this request, the data we offer may be restricted to the personal data we have gathered about you during the preceding 12 months.
to remove your personal data. The personal data we have on you as of the date of your request will be removed from our records if you make this request, and we will instruct any service providers to do the same. De-identification of the data can sometimes be used to achieve deletion. You might not be able to access some functions if you decide to erase your personal information because they depend on it to work.
prevent the sale of your personal information. Your personal information is not rented or sold to any third parties for any reason. Your personal information is never sold to other parties for profit. But, in some instances, a non-cash transfer of personal information to a third party or another member of our family of businesses may be regarded as a “sale” under California law. Your Data is solely yours, and you have the right to seek its disclosure or deletion at any time.
We will stop making such transfers in response to your request to stop us from selling your personal information.
Please be aware that if you ask us to erase your data or stop selling it, it can affect how you interact with us and you might not be able to take part in programs or membership services that depend on the use of your personal information to work. Nonetheless, we would never treat you differently simply because you exercised your rights.
Send your request(s) to [email protected] through email to exercise California data protection rights.
The CCPA, often known as the California Consumer Privacy Act, provides protection for the rights to privacy that were previously mentioned. Visit the official California Legislative Information page to learn more. The CCPA became active on January 1, 2020.
17. Suppliers of services:
We may utilize third-party organizations and individuals (referred to as “Service Providers”) to facilitate our service, provide service on our behalf, carry out service-related tasks, or help us analyze how our service is used.
These third parties are bound to keep your Personal Data confidential and are only permitted to use it as needed to carry out these duties on our behalf.
To track and examine how people are using our service, we might work with outside service providers.
19. CI/CD Software:
The development of our Service may be automated by third-party Service Providers.
20. Behavioral Remarketing:
Following your visit to our Service, we might employ retargeting services to show you advertisements on other websites. To inform, optimize, and deliver ads based on your prior usage of our Service, we and our third-party suppliers employ cookies.
We might provide compensated goods and/or services through the Service. In that situation, we utilize outside services to process payments (e.g., payment processors).
Your credit card number won’t be saved or collected by us.
Our third-party payment processors receive such information directly, and their use of your personal data is subject to their Privacy Policies.
The PCI Security Standards Council, a collaboration of companies including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover, oversees the PCI-DSS standards that these payment processors follow. The PCI-DSS requirements aid in ensuring the secure processing of payment information.
22. Links to Other Sites:
Links to websites not run by us may be found on our service. Any links from third parties will take you to their websites when you click on them. We admonish you to carefully read the privacy statement on every website you visit.
The content, privacy practices, or other policies of any third-party websites or services are beyond our control and responsibility.
23. Privacy of Children:
Children (sometimes referred to as “Children” or “Children”) under the age of 18 are not permitted to utilize our services.
We never knowingly gather personal data about anybody under the age of 18 on our website. Please get in touch with us if you learn that a youngster has given us personal information. As soon as we learn that we may have obtained Personal Data on minors without first obtaining their parents’ consent, we take steps to delete the data from our servers.
24. Adjustments to This Privacy Statement:
Before a change is made, we’ll send you an email and/or post a clear notice about it on our website. We’ll also update the “effective date” at the top of this privacy statement.
It is encouraged that you routinely check this privacy statement for updates. Any modifications to this privacy statement take effect when they are published on this page.