Planning for a solo vacation to the USA? Confused about the destinations to visit? Don’t worry, you have arrived at the right place. Here is a list of top solo travel destinations in USA.
Solo traveling is a lot of fun! It gives you the opportunity of exploring new destinations, meeting new people, making new friends, and collecting life-changing experiences.
The United States of America is a great place for solo travelers. It’s safe, easy to travel around and it offers a plethora of fun things to do alone. The US has many such places if you want to travel alone. Especially for women solo travelers, it can be amazingly intense, rewarding, and interesting.
If you love to travel alone, then here are the top solo travel destinations in USA to help you plan your next trip.
1. SAN FRANCISCO – CALIFORNIA
San Francisco, one of the most romantic cities of California, is a great destination to explore alone. It is super friendly and warm to outsiders. It is a beautiful city for solo backpackers with a lot to explore, comfortable tourist spots to wander, and the best townscapes in the country.
San Francisco has beautiful sunny weather most of the time and it is perfect for travellers looking for adventure sports/activities.
San Francisco is one of the top solo travel destinations in the USA. Get cheap flight tickets to San Francisco.
Do not miss the Golden Gate Bridge
Undoubtedly, the most iconic attraction amongst all, the great Golden Bridge is something that shouldn’t be missed (even if it is a one-day trip to San Francisco).
Explore the museums
The must-visit museums in San Francisco are the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, Asian Art Museum of San Francisco. These museums will help you learn more about this beautiful city.
Chinatown is one of the topmost tourist attractions in San Francisco. It is worth exploring on foot but you can also ride through the town on cable cars. There are loads of quirky shops for tourists, so don’t forget to get some souvenirs from there. Some amazing restaurants are serving high-quality Asian food. The best time to explore Chinatown is during one of the Chinese festivals, such as the Chinese New Year.
San Francisco has many youth hostels and backpackers, more than you would find in many other US cities. So, it is easy to find cheap accommodations.
2. NEW YORK
Undoubtedly, New York City is a dream destination for all. It is a city of dreams, colors, and hopes that tops the bucket lists of all. So, what’s better than visiting NYC alone! NYC will never disappoint you. It has tons of experiences to offer- whether it is the enormity of the Empire State Building or the liveliness of Times Square!
New York is one of the
How to do yourself in New York?
- There are ample things to do in New York. The Brooklyn Bridge is one of the most iconic places in the city. Walking across the Brooklyn Bridge provides a stunning view of the NYC skyline.
- Hire a bike and cycle around the huge Central Park.
- Visit One World Observatory, the highest point of NYC. It provides a 360-degree stunning view of the entire city.
- For an escape from the hustle and bustle of city life, take consider visiting the New York Public Library.
Nashville, the ‘Country Music Capital of the World’, is one of the best places to travel alone in the USA. If you are a party animal and are looking for live music, Nashville is the place to be.
Nashville is one of the
Things to do in Nashville-
- Enjoy the live music, the must-do activities in Nashville. From Jazz to pop, you will find every genre buzzing under the sun.
- For all the art lovers out there, Nashville has a no. of museums. Some of the best ones are- Country Music Hall of Fame, Th Hermitage, The Frist Art Museum, and The Parthenon.
- Nashville is an active city with huge amounts of gorgeous greenery and beautiful scenery. There are magnificent hiking trails all over that go through the city’s snaking roads and allow nature to be experienced in its truest form.
4. NEW ORLEANS
New Orleans is a perfect mixture of fun and adventure, arts and culture, and relaxation and rejuvenation. It is a good option for all solo travelers to explore. It is the most unique city in the US with the best food culture and ample tourist attractions.
New Orleans is one of the
Things to do in New Orleans –
- Shopping at the French Quarters.
- Walk around the Garden District
- Enjoy the New Orlean’s music
- Visit Plantations and Antebellum Homes.
New Orleans is not a large city; you can get around the city mostly on foot.
5. WASHINGTON D.C
The capital of the United States, Washington D.C, is the most famous of all. The streets here, are lined with heroic figures and historical landmarks. It boasts countless museums, the National Mall, towering monuments, and many more.
Washington D.C is one of the
- D.C offers a lot of free museums and fantastic monuments for all the history lovers out there.
- If you love books, you would love to visit the Library of Congress. It has over 32 million books and printed works in 470 languages.
- Visit the Washington Monument which is the iconic symbol of Washington DC.
We hope this helped you to plan your solo trip to the US.
HAPPY VACATIONS !!