When it comes to Valentine’s Day, of course, it’s nice to pack a gift like a special jewel, flowers, chocolate or some customized gift. But it’s even better to gift something which will remain in your hearts forever – a special memory with each other and a wonderful shared experience that will be truly romantic. And one of the most romantic experiences you can offer is a special travel plan away from the chaos of everyday life. Get the cheap flight tickets for valentine day travel now!
Here we have a wonderful list of some best romantic places to travel for valentine’s day in U.S.
Visit us to book your cheap flight tickets now and get best valentines day travel deals to enjoy the most comfortable travel during this special time of the year.
1. South Padre Island, Texas
It is one of the world’s most beautiful barrier islands and the only tropical island in Texas which is absolutely perfect for valentines day travel. Also, it is a resort town and is mostly famous for its idyllic beaches and calm waters giving it the perfect romantic vibe. The sunset here is beautiful and a must-see. It has a 34-mile long coastline which is perfect for romantic walks. Due to its perfect tropical paradise vibe, it is consistently ranked as a top beach destination by travelers across the globe. Besides romantic walks on beaches, you can even enjoy some water and air sports to give your romantic trip an exciting flavour.
Here are some things to do in South Padre Island –
- Isla Blanca Park – It is a beautiful white sand beach where you can sit, relax and swim. You can even enjoy water activities like fishing, surfing, snorkeling and jet skiing. And do not forget to get a selfie near the Cristo De Los Pescadores statue. Open – 24/7
- Dolphin Research and Sea Life Research Center – It is a non-profit attraction designed to educate visitors about the conservation of wildlife along the Gulf Coast and can be enjoyed by both adults and kids. Open – Daily from 10 am to 3 pm.
- Laguna Madre Nature Trail – It is a 1,500-feet loop trail that starts near the South Padre Island Convention Center and is a superb way to experience the diverse flora and fauna of the region. Open – 24/7
- Go on a sailing cruise – It is one of the best ways to enjoy the scenic beauty of South Padre Island and the Gulf of Mexico. You can enjoy snorkeling and dolphin spotting in the day and sunset in the evening.
Book your cheap flight tickets to South Padre Island for valentines day travel to make this day special than ever.
2. Castle Hot Springs, Arizona
Arizona’s natural hot springs offer so many health benefits from stress reduction to pain relief and they’re romantic, too. In the lands of Arizona, Castle Hot Springs is a lush oasis. But hot springs aren’t the only thing to enjoy. You can even go on an adventure in the Sonoran Desert or on a guided hike. You can even test your and your partner’s archery skills.
Here are some things to do in Castle Hot Springs –
- Desert Soaking – The place is covered with Bradshaw mountains and that’s why the water at Hot Springs is mixed with a unique blend of minerals like lithium, magnesium, and bicarbonates and this magical blend helps in lifting up your mood, calming your mind, and it eases aching joints and muscles. Hot Springs are the best way to start your day in a romantic way where you can some health benefits too. There are 3 pools – The Top Pool is the warmest pool with a temperature of 106F where you can relax in clear water and enjoy the relaxing sound of waterfall, The Second Pool with 96F temperature is ideal for extended soaking where you can enjoy the feel of desert floor under your feet and helps in heightening your senses, The Third Pool with 86F temperature is the deepest of all and is an idyllic desert swimming hole covered with palm trees.
- Via Ferrata Adventure Course – It is an adventure course in Sonoran Desert from where you can experience the majestic beauty of that place. You can hike past through soaring Saguaro cactus and walk across a 200-foot long aerial walkway above a canyon floor.
- Farm Tour – You can enjoy the 3-acre wide farm where you can enjoy the seasonal flavour of the place and gain the experience of farm-to-table cuisine.
Book your cheap flight tickets to Castle Hot Springs for valentines day travel to make this day special than ever.
3. Santa Barbara, California
Santa Barbara is the lover’s paradise of USA. You can enjoy the romantic sunsets near the beaches or you can enjoy the dramatic backdrop of Santa Ynez Mountains, the choice is yours. You can even visit Palm Springs which is just 3 hours away from this place. Palm Springs has world-class restaurants, shopping for mid-century treasures, and spa to enjoy with your loved one.
Here are some things to do in Santa Barbara –
- Stearns Wharf – It is one of the longest deep-water pier between Los Angeles and San Francisco and offers a breathtaking view of harbor and beaches to click some good pictures. It even has a Sea Center which is a part of Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History. Some of Santa Barbara’s best beach resorts are even located here.
- Cabrillo Bike Path – It is a bike path near the beach where you can sit, relax, skate, stroll or can even go for sightseeing. There are many bike rental shops from where you can rent a bike and enjoy the lovely evening with your partner under tall palm trees and fresh breeze blowing in off the ocean.
- Santa Barbara’s Beaches – Santa Barbara’s beaches are among the best beaches in Southern California. This south-facing coastline offers the perfect view of both the mountains as well as sea. You can spend hours sitting here along with some freshly prepared mojitos and juices.
- Go Whale Watching – There are many whale-watching cruises in Santa Barbara from where you can easily spot a humpback whale. It is one of the best places in the country to view marine mammals in the wild because there are more than 27 species of whales and dolphins that swim in the waters of the Santa Barbara Channel. There are many other sea creatures like sea lions and orcas which can easily be spotted. Condor Express is one such cruise that guarantees whale watching – you don’t have to pay any fee if you don’t spot any marine animals.
Book your cheap flight tickets to Santa Barbara for valentines day travel to make this day special than ever.
4. Orlando, Florida
Orlando is a city in Florida that is famous for theme parks. It is a bit cold in February but you will always get to see the sunshine. It has Disney World making it a dream destination for all Disney fans. It has many other world-famous theme parks, huge shopping malls, luxurious golf courses and exciting nightlife. You can even go to Universal Orlando which offers Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure with the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
Here are some things to do in Orlando –
- Harbor Nights Romantico at Universal Orlando Resort – Loews Portofino Bay Hotel in Universal Orlando Resort is a beautiful Italian-inspired romantic getaway that is perfect for your date. You can enjoy Harbor Nights Romantico on Feb. 17 with fine wine, live music and chef-inspired cuisine and you will get all these things under the twinkling lights in an Italian harbor.
- Walt Disney World Parks – Walt Disney will never disappoint you. Whether you visit Orlando with your kids or with your partner, Disney Parks never go out-of-style and offers a lot to enjoy your romantic, exciting and magical trip. It has been one of the most visited places in the city since Magic Kingdom opened its gate in 1971. The Disney World has in total 4 theme parks, 2 water parks, a shopping and entertainment district, a sports complex, an extensive boardwalk, and at least 28 Disney-owned accommodation options. The Magic Kingdom has a Cinderella Castle in its center and Epcot’s Spaceship Earth at its entrance and includes so much more like the Future World and the World Showcase. You can witness the world of movie magic and stunt shows in Hollywood Studios Park. You can even enjoy themed rides like Star Wars-inspired Star Tours and Rise of the Resistance and Toy Story Mania for kids. You can also enjoy Kilimanjaro safari experience at Animal Kingdom to know more about the habitat of African animals and also has a Tree of Life as a pretty backdrop for photoshoots. Besides all these, you can enjoy the parades and fireworks at night. You can easily stay in the resorts – Disney’s Pop Century Resort and Port Orleans Resort are the most budget-friendly resort.
- Universal Theme Park – It consists of 3 individual parks – Universal Studios Florida, Islands of Adventure and Volcano Bay and is equally exciting as Disney World. Universal Studios Florida is a combination of theme park and working studio to give visitors a unique experience of the filmmaking industry. It has thrilling roller coasters and wet rides. Universal’s Islands of Adventure has 8 uniquely themed islands dedicated to a film franchise – Seuss Island, The Lost Continent, Toon Lagoon, Jurassic Park, Skull Island: Reign of Kong, and Marvel Superhero Island. Wizarding World of Harry Potter is the newest addition to this theme park and beautifully showcases the magical world of J.K. Rowling.
- Discovery Cove – It is located near SeaWorld Orlando. Here visitors can interact with ocean life more naturally and you can enjoy snorkeling along a coral reef, wading among the stingrays and can swim with the dolphins. It also has a large aviary where you can interact with exotic birds and a tropical swim area where you can swim and relax in a lounge chair on sandy beach.
Book your cheap flight tickets to Orlando for valentines day travel to make this day special than ever.
5. Los Angeles
Though it might be cold in many parts of the country in February, the sun is guaranteed to shine in Los Angeles. You can do plenty of things, from romantic dates to adventurous hiking, this city has a lot to offer. You can take your date to a luxurious Michelin restaurant or you can enjoy a spa day. You can even visit Hollywood and get your photos clicked near the world-famous Hollywood Sign. Other studios such as Paramount Pictures, Universal and Warner Brothers are also situated near this place.
Here are some things to do in Los Angeles –
- Griffith Observatory – Griffith Observatory is Southern California’s top attraction and iconic landmark and is a perfect place if you are fond of watching the night sky. You can watch heaven above your head with your partner. This observatory offers so many romantic views that can be enjoyed at night time. This place has a free public telescope making it the most romantic thing to do in Los Angeles. It is closed on Mondays and open from 12 PM to 10 PM on weekdays and 10 AM to 10 PM on weekends.
- Universal Studios Hollywood – Explore Universal Studios with your partner and enjoy the sights you have been watching on big screen. This place gives you a glimpse of behind-the-scenes of some of Hollywood’s biggest movies.
- The Getty Centre – It is situated in Santa Monica Mountains and is a beautiful complex that attracts millions of art lovers every year. This museum has a vast collection of works by Van Gogh, Monet, Manet, Renoir, Cezanne, and many other artistic masters. It also displays ancient antiquities, modern sculptures, and illuminated manuscripts. It is perfect for couples who admire art. It also has a beautiful garden that smell of roses all the time.
- El Matador State Beach – It is a small but beautiful beach majorly surrounded by rocky outcrops. You can visit here early in the morning at sunrise or can enjoy the sunset with your partner. It is one of the most beautiful beaches in Los Angeles. It is located in the Malibu and is a must-visit romantic place where you can even enjoy the high tides.
Book your cheap flight tickets to Los Angeles for valentines day travel special than ever.
6. Aspen, Colorado
Known for its ski resorts and outdoor recreation year-round, Aspen is located in the Rocky Mountains. Also, it has many high-end restaurants and boutiques and some famous landmarks like the Wheeler Opera House. The gorgeous snowcapped peaks of Aspen makes it one of the most romantic places to travel in the US. It has jaw-dropping scenery to relax and enjoy with your partner. Also, there are many winter activities to do like skiing and ice skating.
Here are some things to do in Aspen –
- Gondola Ride – Take a gondola to the summit of the Aspen and enjoy the spectacular view of the town and mountains from the height. This thing will definitely give you an intimate and scenic experience. You can enjoy this 15-minute gondola ride in any season but in the month of February, the beauty here is very much different and filled with love.
- Maroon Bells – Maroon Bells are comprised of 2 peaks in the Elk Mountains – Maroon peak and the North Maroon Peak which are separated by about half a kilometer. It is situated on the border between Pitkin County and Gunnison County. It is one of the most photographed mountains in North America because of its immense beauty, and thrilling yet romantic environment. It is a series of bell-shaped, wine-colored peaks towering 14,000 ft. above the pristine, glacial Maroon Creek Valley that offers some of the most spectacular natural views in the world. You can enjoy the beautiful meadows of vibrant wildflowers, the airy groves of Aspen trees and summit-based alpine tundra. It offers six scenic hiking trails, various camping sites, and biking paths that you can enjoy.
- Grottos Trail – It is a hiking path that travels past waterfalls, rapids, and grottos. It has some unusual rock formations and numerous cascades. The pools inside the caverns freeze during the winters which looks completely unrealistic. There are also nearby waterfalls that can be enjoyed. This place is located just 9 miles away from Aspen.
- The John Denver Sanctuary – This place is situated in the heart of Aspen next to Rio Grande Park. Roaring Fork River passes through this place which makes it an ideal place to sit and relax with your partner so that both of you can enjoy this mesmerizing spot. It has the Song Garden that features lyrics of many iconic singers carved to the river boulders and are placed in a perfect circle to represent the circle of life. A single Colorado Blue Spruce is planted in the circle’s center symbolizing the spirit of John. In this sanctuary, you will get to see one of the largest perennial flower gardens open to the public.
Book your cheap flight tickets to Aspen for valentines day travel special than ever.